Friday, July 4, 2008

Education’s Worth

My transformation, thanks to you…

Definitely, the greatest privilege anyone could have and perhaps, the most precious treasure anyone could get hold of is education. They say, “it is the only possession that could not be stolen away from anybody,” then I say, it has been the possession that is worth investing for.

La Salle has been my inspiration to see this reality. When I was little, I never liked the thought of going to school except if I play with my friends. But as I mature, as the time I’ve got left in school is finally counting down, I realized that school doesn’t only mean making friends; however, education is the most important lesson in school. It is the sole constituent that would bring us to the eminence we have desired to achieve.

Through education, I was transformed from a futile and ignorant duckling to a productive and intellectual swan. I was bestowed with beauty and intellect that would help me conquer all the obstacles I have to face yet.

I owe it all to La Salle. La Salle has helped me recognize the importance of education. It has molded me to be a person ready to face the world. It has equipped me all the knowledge that not only has made me an intellectual but perhaps also, cultivated me as a wise man, with all the courage to stand all difficulties that befall on me as I travel through time, through life.

La Salle brought not only prestige; but most especially, knowledge, education itself. It has opened my mind to the wonderful and vast world of science; yet it has taught our hearts to care for the world, the environment that succumbs us; and yet, it has even nurtured our souls to convict our faith. These are all the essentials to triumph.

Therefore, education is really the key that would open my door to success. And definitely, everyone else’s too; one just needs to realize its significance and invest on it. I tell you, the investment is worthless compared to all the profit.

No comments: